Parents can obtain general information about the program by contacting the Extended Day Central Office at 703 228-6069, e-mailing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting our website at www.apsva.us/extday.
The telephone numbers for the Extended Day programs and administrators are available online and in the phone number section of this handbook.
In the event of an emergency or for information regarding the status of the program on days of inclement weather, Arlington Public Schools and the Extended Day staff will communicate with the parents through some or all of the following resources:
· APS School Talk messages for subscribers who elect to receive emergency announcements via email, voice message, and/or text message.
· APS Telephone hot line, 1-866-322-4277, in English and in Spanish.
· Comcast Cable Channel 70 and Verizon FIOS Channel 41 School-Community Bulletin Board.
· Local radio stations.
· Local television stations: Channel 4, Channel 5, Channel 7, Channel 8 and Channel 9.
· The Arlington Public Schools Emergency Announcements website and the Extended Day website: