MARCH PTA MEETING: Tuesday, March 10 @ 7:00 pm in the Library
REUNIóN DE LA PTA: 10 Marzo EN LA BIBLIOTECA A
tranducción por cada reunión de la PTA)
APS Budget and Discussion
Update on Jefferson PTA Scholarship
Garden Discussion Regarding Spring Plantings &
March Madness @ DogFish Head Event, March 24th
2014-2015 Jefferson PTA Leadership
- President - Laura Peralta-Schulte email
- VP, Family Engagement - Irma Deleon email
- VP, Fundraising - Jennifer Seedlock Klapper email
- VP, Membership - Nakeesha Seneb (email@example.com) and Heather Schildge
- VP, Principal - Keisha Boggan email
- Co-Secretaries - Claire Jones email and Sarah Beaton email
- Treasurer - Moira Muccio Secrest email
PTA LEADERS AND COMMITTEE CHAIRS
ACI Representatives Samara Weinstein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ziena Raouf (HILT/ESOL) (Ziena.Raouf@gmail.com)
CCPTA Representative Mahender Dudani (email@example.com)
Garden Chair Marney Michalowski email
How to Get Engaged in the Jefferson PTA
1) Join the PTA: The cost of membership is $10.00 per family. Most of these funds go to pay for National and State PTA dues. Sign Up Today!
2) Get Connected: Join the PTA ListServs to receive timely information about PTA and school events. Sign Up Below!
3) Join the Jefferson PTA Leadership Team
: We are currently looking to fill a number of positions to lead projects for the PTA. Many of these jobs can be completed from home. Open PTA Positions for 2014-15.docx
If you have any questions about the positions, please email Laura Peralta-Schulte, Jefferson PTA President, at Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates in Second Quarter:
County Board/School Board Joint Work Session - December 2nd
Thomas Jefferson Working Group presentation
Fairlington Community Center
3308 S. Stafford St. Room 119
6:30-7 p.m. Gallery Walk
7-9 p.m. Work Session
- Jefferson Book Sale: December 8th - 12th
JEFFERSON'S FAMILY ENGAGEMENT REPORT is available. Please read it, and direct any questions or comments to the Family Engagement Team Chairman, Tim Cotman.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS ABOUT THE IB MIDDLE YEARS PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE HERE. Información sobre la programma de Bachillerato Internacional (IB) de los Años Intermedios esta aqui
All families and teachers are asked to please join the PTA. You may download a membership form in and turn it into the Jefferson Office, to the attention of Laura Peralta-Schulte.
Solicitud de Membresia y Voluntariado del PTA en Español. Envíe la forma completada a la oficina de Jefferson.
PTA Email Listservs -- Subscribe Here!
This is the PRIMARY
Jefferson PTA sponsored e-mail list ("listserv"). Please sign up
for this list as this is the MAIN way the PTA will communicate. This email will
be used to provide information on activities and issues and will be used for
announcements from Jefferson staff or the PTA. To join this group, send a blank
e-mail to email@example.com or click here:
to Jefferson Middle School/PTA listserv
This second e-mail list,
"Jefferson Chat", is an informal, interactive communications among
PTA members and other friends of Jefferson. Topics or issues that affect some
or all of the Jefferson families are appropriate. To join Jefferson Chat, send
a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here:
Subscribe to Jefferson Chat (informal) listserv