NEW! Plans to Build a New Elementary School at Jefferson
The County is actively planning to build a new elementary school at the Jefferson site. WE NEED YOUR INPUT in this process. Decisions will be made shortly and it is imperative that we hear from you! Deadline for comment is Friday, October 24.
NEW! More Seats for Students - Middle School Building - Next Meeting November 5th @ 7:00pm, Williamsburg MS
An additional Middle School CIP meeting has been added to the schedule and will take place on November 5 at 7 p.m. in the Williamsburg Middle School auditorium. For more information on upcoming meetings please visit the MoreSeats calendar.
Here is a copy of the APS presentation from the last meeting:
Jefferson PTA has significant concerns about the proposal to build a 1,300 middle school at the Wilson site because of the impact on our community. Please attend the meeting November 5th to learn more.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
November PTA MEETING: WEDNESDAY, November 12 @ 7:00 pm in the Library
REUNIóN DE LA PTA: 14 Noviembre EN LA BIBLIOTECA A
tranducción por cada reunión de la PTA)
2014-2015 Jefferson PTA Leadership
- President - Laura Peralta-Schulte email
- VP, Family Engagement - Irma Deleon email
- VP, Fundraising - Jennifer Seedlock Klapper email
- VP, Membership - Nakeesha Seneb
- VP, Principal - Keisha Boggan email
- Co-Secretaries - Claire Jones email and Sarah Beaton email
- Treasurer - Moira Muccio Secrest
PTA LEADERS AND COMMITTEE CHAIRS
ACI Representatives Samara Weinstein
CCPTA Representative Tracy Hopkins email
Garden Chair Marney Michalowski email
How to Get Engaged in the Jefferson PTA
1) Join the PTA: The cost of membership is $10.00 per family. Most of these funds go to pay for National and State PTA dues. Sign Up Today!
2) Get Connected: Join the PTA ListServs to receive timely information about PTA and school events. Sign Up Below!
3) Join the Jefferson PTA Leadership Team
: We are currently looking to fill a number of positions to lead projects for the PTA. Many of these jobs can be completed from home. Open PTA Positions for 2014-15.docx
If you have any questions about the positions, please email Laura Peralta-Schulte, Jefferson PTA President, at Laura.email@example.com.
Important Dates in First
- 10/24/2014 - Middle School Early Release
- 11/03/2014 - End of 1st Quarter