· We believe all children can learn in an environment that respects and nurtures individual potential, individual differenced, and individual needs.
· We are committed to creating a warm, supportive school climate that is enriched by the contributions of all community members. We encourage excellence, civility, collaboration and compassion among ourselves and our students.
· We know that grouping practices need to be varied, flexible, and sensitive to each student’s needs.
· We foster the ability to solve problems systematically, creatively, and work cooperatively with others.
· We emphasize the use of technology as an integrated tool for learning.
· We realize that creating and maintaining