Welcome to the H-B Woodlawn
Music Department Website!
Honors Choir Contingency Plans for this Week/end:
Here are the variety of plans depending on school closures and our forecasted weather. Please note that all of these plans are determined by the delays and closings of FCPS, not APS alone. For those auditioning for the HS All State Chorus, please pay careful attention to the plan.
District Choir Snow Plan 2014:
Plan A: No closings - the event will continue as planned
Plan B: If Thursday FCPS Schools are closed or PM activities canceled
* All-State auditions will be moved to Saturday, Feb. 15 morning at 8 am; Registration at 7:30 am; Teachers report @7:30 am to Marshall HS
* Friday and Saturday rehearsal will go as scheduled without the HS Thursday sectionals
Plan C: 2-Hour Delay Friday, Feb. 14
* Event will be delayed 2 hours. Rehearsal will start at noon; Report time between 11:15-11:55 am; Event will still end at 5 pm
* Arlington County: busses will pick up at schools at noon. Students may report to school and take the APS bus. These late arrivals will be excused. OR parents may elect to take their own kids to Marshall HS to be on time for the delayed reheasral.
* All-State Auditions will be held Saturday morning at 8 am; Registration at 7:30 am; Teachers report @ 7:30 am to Marshall HS
Plan D: Friday, Feb 14: FCPS Schools are Closed
* Event will be canceled
* All-State Auditions will be Saturday, Feb. 15 at 8 am; Registration at7:30 am; Teachers report @7:30 am
Plan E: Saturday, Feb. 15 FCPS Activities Closed
* Event Canceled
* All-State Auditions will be arranged at a later date
Thank you for your support of the HBW Music Program!