To be eligible to represent your school in any Arlington Public School Interscholastic athletic event, you:
· must be a regular bona fide student of the school you represent.
· must attend and participate in classes.
· must be in good academic standing in all courses.
· must be progressing satisfactorily in all courses, which includes having assignments completed in a timely fashion.
· must recognize when additional help is needed and seek assistance as soon as possible.
· must speak and behave in a respectful manner.
· must show good sportsmanship at all times.
· abstain from using drugs, alcohol and tobacco.
· must have a completed physical form turned in to the coach before the first day of try-outs.
· must have a complete expectation form turned in to the coach before the first day of practice.
In order to participate in practice or competition, a student must have at least a C in each of his/her courses, including electives and Physical Education. Students who do not meet this requirement will meet with their administrator to plan the necessary steps to regaining academic eligibility. Reinstatement will occur only when the administrator has certified the student’s academic status.