Welcome to the Williamsburg Library
The Williamsburg Library is an engaging learning space for all students. From 7:25am until the end of the day, students are reading, studying, volunteering, learning and working together.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 7:25-4:10
Wednesday & Friday- 7:25-2:24 (CLOSED after school)
You can check your library record from home.
- Click to an ACORN screen.
- Click "Login" in the upper right hand corner
- For User Name, type in your student id number
- For Password, type in your StudentVue password
If you have any questions, please ask library staff.
Media Center Materials
- Books - approximately 15,000 books are in the collection
- Magazines - 50 titles for both students and teachers include popular periodicals such as Time, People, and Sports Illustrated For Kids
- Newspapers - 5 popular local and national papers in print form and online keep patrons current with the ever changing events of the day. These include: The Arlington Connection, The Sun Gazette, USA Today, The Washington Post.
- Audio Books - 185 popular fiction and nonfiction titles all unabridged. Our newest ones are in MP3 format and are called Playaways
- Videos - 585 videos and DVDs support the curriculum. Videos circulate only to staff.
- Professional Library - over 200 books and journals to supplement and enhance teaching. These materials circulate only to staff.
Circulation of Materials
- Books circulate for a 3 week period.
- Reference books circulate overnight only. They may be checked out after 7th period and must be returned before T-A the following morning.
- Magazines circulate overnight only (new magazines do not circulate)
- Newspapers are used in the Media Center and do not circulate.
- Recorded Books (Playaways) circulate for a 3 week period.
- Videos circulate only to staff for one week.
Sherry Lord - Librarian email@example.com