SOL TESTING CALENDAR YEAR 2013 – 2014
(See details below chart)
September 11th – 20th
1. Testing Seniors who still need credits
2. Summer Retakes
September 16th – 20th
1. Seniors second Writing attempt
October 21 – 24th
Make ups -Nov 6th/7th
1. AP/IB ENG Writing SOL
2. Seniors who still need Writing Credit
January 13th – 17th
1. Seniors’ Writing SOL 2nd attempt
January 22nd – 30th
1. Seniors/transfer students needing credits for a previously completed course.
2. Retakes from September
January 31st – March 3rd
1. WIDA test
March 10th – March 20th
1. English 11 Writing SOL
April 21 – May 9th
1. Seniors SOLs 2013 -2014 courses
May 12th – June 5th
1. All Students’ SOLs
SOL Retests and Expedited Retakes - September 2013
- Students who tested in Summer school, scored of 350-399, and have only taken the test once are eligible for Retakes in this session.
- Testing window: September 11-September 20
- Lab B
NOTE: Students who still need verified credits on any SOLs that they have taken in previous sessions can re-test in January 2014. Remember, student must have passed the course in order to take a retest. Please contact Ms. Wardere to sign up.
SOL Writing test - October 2013
- Any seniors who still need the Writing SOL.
- Students in AP and IB English 11.
SOL Re-takes - January 2014
- Students who have passed the course but never passed the SOL
- Students must sign up with Ms. Wardere. They will not be automatically registered.
- January 13-17 - Writing 2nd attempt
- January 22-30
SOL Term Grad testing - April 2014
- Any senior who is currently taking an SOL class.
- Testing window - April 21-May 9
End of Course SOL -- May/June 2014
SOLs are scheduled for:
- Testing will begin the week of May 12, 2014.
- Schedule to follow
Student Schedule - will be posted in May 2014.
Students who are interested in taking SOL re-takes over the summer must be signed up for a summer school course. Click here to see the summer school offerings