At Long Branch, we pride ourselves in providing a well-rounded, rigorous education without compromising high academic standards while preparing our students to become productive, responsible citizens ready to meet the challenges of a changing and exciting future. Our school goals are to:
- Maintain Standards of Learning (SOL) Virginia State accreditation.
- Reduce the gap in achievement between Hispanic and white students.
- Reduce the gap in achievement between African-American and white students.
- Build effective relationships with parents and community.
- Deliver instruction in an integrated, meaningful and relevant manner to all students.
- Prepare each student to succeed in a diverse, changing world.