Campbell Elementary is a public lottery school with priority to South Arlington families. It is an Expeditionary Learning school, where children are challenged to reach their highest potential through hands-on active learning, character education, and authentic experiences. The school's onsite Wetland Learning Lab, courtyard pond, and proximity to the Long Branch Nature Center contribute to the focus on learning outdoors.
· In depth units of study called Expeditions in which students become experts
· Small class sizes in grades K-2
· Responsive classroom strategies, including daily Morning Meeting
· A culturally diverse environment
· Looping (building relationships with teachers and peers over multiple years)
· FLES (Spanish) instruction for all students
· Transportation to most of South Arlington