Sautéed Catfish with Mustard Sauce
Servings: 4 meals
BEEF AND BROCCOLI
· 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
· 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
· 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
· 3 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon vinegar
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
· 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
· 4 cups hot cooked rice
1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry until well browned.
2. Stir the soup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder and pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the broccoli and cook until it's tender-crisp. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.
3. Serving Suggestion: Serve with glazed baby carrots: steam carrots with a touch of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. For dessert serve chocolate ice cream.
To make slicing easier, freeze the beef for 1 hour.
Ingredients (serves 5 people)