Enroll Frank and staff members in your Blackboard course
Frank and several teachers have asked that teachers enroll them in their Blackboard courses so they can see your syllabus and homework when they work with your students.
Student enrollments are synchronized with eSchool, so you will need to add staff members as a Teaching Assistant so they can see your information, but not be deleted during the next synchronization.
1. Log into Blackboard and go to your course
2. Go to the Control Panel - Users and Groups
- select Users
3. Select Find Users to Enroll
4. Click Browse
5. Type part of the user's name in the text box, select Go
6. Find the name you want and check the box
, then submit
7. Change the role to Teaching Assistant*
, then submit
Repeat for additional staff members
* Because course enrollment syncs with eSchool, you must enroll additional people as a Teaching Assistant. Anyone enrolled with the role of student or Instructor will be deleted the next time it syncs with eSchool.
To see a list of all users in your course, type % in the text box
To change a student's password or update their email
, select the option arrows next to the user name
This will give you options to change the user's password, role in your course, or delete the user (not students).
Select Edit if you want to update their email.